- Prescott Lakes
- Talking Rock Ranch
- Hassayampa Village
- American Ranch
- Forest Trails
- Antelope Hills
- Bashford Tract
- Blackjack Ridge
- Crossroads Ranch
- Cathedral Pines
- Estancia de Prescott
- Granite Park Ranch
- Granite Mountain Homesites
- Granite Oaks
- Hidden Valley Ranch
- High Valley Ranch
- Inscription Canyon Ranch
- Long Meadow Ranch
- Pine Knoll Estates
- Prescott Original Townsite
- Ranch at Prescott
- Sundown Acres
- The Canyons
- Thumb Butte Estates
- Vista Del Cerro Estates
- Whispering Canyon
- Williamson Valley Ranch
- Yakashba Estates
- Prescott Foreclosures
- Prescott Short Sales
- Prescott Valley Foreclosures
- Prescott Valley Short Sales
- Chino Valley Foreclosures
- Chino Valley Short Sales
- Ashfork Foreclosures
- Ashfork Short Sales
- Paulden Foreclosures
- Paulden Short Sales
- Dewey-Humboldt Foreclosures
- Dewey-Humboldt Short Sales
- Groom Creek Foreclosures
- Groom Creek Short Sales
- Skull Valley Foreclosures
- Skull Valley Short Sales
- Williamson Valley Foreclosures
- Williamson Valley Short Sales
- Walker Foreclosures
- Walker Short Sales
- Prescott Gated Communities
- Prescott Valley Gated Communities
- More Gated Communities
- Prescott & Prescott Valley Equestrian Homes
- More Prescott Area Equestrian Properties
- Prescott & Prescott Valley 55+ Homes
- Prescott & Prescott Valley New Construction
- Prescott Vacant Land & Lots for Sale
- Prescott Valley Vacant Land & Lots for Sale
- Chino Valley Vacant Land & Lots for Sale
- More Prescott Area Vacant Land & Lots
- Prescott Area Condos, Townhomes & Patio Homes
- Prescott Area Homes Under Construction
1067 N Hobble Strap St Prescott Valley AZ 86314 MLS# 970318
Thu, May 23rd 2013 9:10 pm
11590 N Desha Dr Prescott Valley AZ 86315 MLS# 970310
Thu, May 23rd 2013 9:00 pm
5500 N Three Forks Rd Prescott AZ 86305 MLS# 970319
Thu, May 23rd 2013 8:50 pm
7938 E Knots Pass Prescott Valley AZ 86314 MLS# 970308
Thu, May 23rd 2013 8:40 pm
13353 E Wells Dewey humboldt AZ 86329 MLS# 970326
Thu, May 23rd 2013 8:30 pm
- All Categories (7882)
- Prescott AZ Mortgage News (1)
- Prescott Lakes News (2)
- Anthem AZ Real Estate (43)
- Ashfork AZ Real Estate (158)
- Black Canyon City AZ Real Estate (12)
- Camp Verde AZ Real Estate (15)
- Cave Creek AZ Real Estate (2)
- Cherry AZ Real Estate (1)
- Chino Valley AZ Real Estate (700)
- Clarkdale AZ Real Estate (9)
- Congress AZ Real Estate (17)
- Cordes Junction AZ Real Estate (8)
- Cordes Lake AZ Real Estate (43)
- Cornville AZ Real Estate (11)
- Cottonwood AZ Real Estate (43)
- Crown King AZ Real Estate (3)
- Date Creek AZ Real Estate (1)
- Dewey humboldt AZ Real Estate (513)
- Flagstaff AZ Real Estate (5)
- Glendale AZ Real Estate (2)
- Hillside AZ Real Estate (1)
- Kirkland AZ Real Estate (34)
- Lake Montezuma AZ Real Estate (1)
- Mayer AZ Real Estate (228)
- Muds Park AZ Real Estate (1)
- New River AZ Real Estate (16)
- Out Of Area AZ Real Estate (15)
- Paulden AZ Real Estate (233)
- Peeples Valley AZ Real Estate (37)
- Peoria AZ Real Estate (1)
- Phoenix AZ Real Estate (27)
- Prescott AZ Real Estate (3371)
- Prescott Valley AZ Real Estate (2008)
- Rimrock AZ Real Estate (14)
- Scottsdale AZ Real Estate (2)
- Sedona AZ Real Estate (17)
- Seligman AZ Real Estate (117)
- Skull Valley AZ Real Estate (24)
- Spring Valley AZ Real Estate (15)
- Surprise AZ Real Estate (2)
- Wagoner AZ Real Estate (1)
- Wickenburg AZ Real Estate (1)
- Wilhoit AZ Real Estate (12)
- Williams AZ Real Estate (74)
- Williamson Valley AZ Real Estate (2)
- Yarnell AZ Real Estate (39)
Harry Chandler: 928.925.9490
Tim Anderson: 928.308.9595
Windemere Real Estate
914 East Gurley St.
Prescott, Arizona 86301
Certified Residential Specialist, Realtor - CRS,ABR,GRI,CDPE,e-PRO,
- 1401 Prescott Lakes Parkway
- City / State / Zip
- Prescott AZ 86301
- Cell Phone
Tim has been involved in the real estate industry since 1976. His passion for the people he works with has established Tim as one of the top agents in the business. He takes the time to discover his client’s wants and needs and also educating them with all the details. With strong market awareness, and knowledge of numerous home financing options, he guides his clients through the home buying process with ease. Tim believes that honesty and attention to the needs of the clients has been key to his success and continues to provide both home buyers and sellers with the best representation possible. Tim provides services to both buyers and sellers from existing homes to new construction.
Prior to his real estate career, Tim worked in the savings & loan industry, where he gained experience in home financing and contract closings. This experience has allowed Tim to provide his clients with a valuable perspective and insight into both their financing and closing.
How long have you been an agent?
What type of training do you have in real estate?
Certified Residential Specialist
Accredited Buyer Representative
Graduate of the Realtor Institute
CDPE Certified Distressed Property Resource
Why did you choose to pursue a career in real estate?
I was a mortgage officer and wanted to work as a full time professional Realtor, and I wanted to help people achieve their real estate dreams.
What is your favorite part of being a real estate agent?
I would have to say, witnessing the happiness on people’s faces when they find that perfect home.
Why do you call the Prescott area home?
Personally, I am enthralled by the beautiful Arizona mountains and all the activity associated with them. And the friendly small town atmosphere and unbelievable year round climate make this area like no other.
Any quotes about your hometown you would like to share?
Voted as one of the Top 5 Best Places to Live and Retire
In 2010 my husband had been reading several articles regarding where to move when you retire. One place that kept coming up was Prescott, Arizona. So he went on the internet and looked up Realtors in the Prescott, Arizona area. Tim Anderson’s name came up instantly so we contacted him. Within minutes he called us back. We explained to him that we were thinking of moving to Prescott in a couple of years and wanted to get a “feel” for the place. We informed him we would be in the Prescott area that weekend and would it be possible to meet with him. Of course he said yes. Being an ex-Realtor myself, I figured Tim would show us a few areas and let us go since we weren’t going to be ready to move for a couple of years. Not Tim! He spent the better part of a weekend talking to us, showing us listings in the MLS and driving us around the different areas. He wanted to get a feel for what we were looking for. He gave us tons of information and we agreed to meet again soon. Over a period of a year, Tim constantly kept in touch with us. Then in 2011 our situation dramatically changed so in October 2011, Ron and I were in Prescott meeting with Tim and seriously looking at homes. After looking at a couple of properties, we found the home of our dreams. Tim did not push us into making an offer he just asked what we wanted to do. Of course we went back to his office and after discussing the market conditions and what we would be comfortable offering, we wrote an offer. After one counter offer the house was ours! Tim was very diligent in getting together with the listing agent and making sure our offer was presented in a timely manner. Over a period of 30 days, (the time of escrow) Tim made it a point of keeping us informed of all the details and making sure all matters were addressed in a timely fashion. Since we lived in California, it was important for us to have an agent that was right on top of every detail so there would be no “after the fact” problems. Our escrow went without a hitch and we are in our new home and very happy. If you’re looking for an agent that will be working for you then Tim is your man. He is very knowledgeable, professional and an all around great agent. He listens very carefully to what you say and doesn’t try to talk you into or out of anything. He just presents the facts. This was very refreshing and comforting. Thanks Tim for all your help.
Debbie & Ron Baker.
Peter and I wanted to write a special "Thank You" for all your help in finding our new home in Prescott Valley! From the very first moment I found your web site and followed it for several months....I knew you were going to be our Realtor when we finally decided to make our move toward retirement in the Prescott area. Your web site offered an "Out of State Buyer" such great benefits. It not only was so very easy to use, it provided wonderful information on the homes for sale and information regarding the surrounding neighborhoods. Such great information is invaluable to an Out of State Buyer! Once we decided to make the move, I emailed a note to you describing what we were looking for and magically, you were in tune to our needs. I knew together we were going to pick out the home of our dreams. You were great to say the least...and, you never flinched when I sent you 30+ listings we wanted to see during our visit. You worked tirelessly on providing the opportunity to see and visit the homes in the area. You also provided the much needed general information on each neighborhood and let us decide what was important and what was not a priority. ....you know the end of this story! We found the StoneRidge subdivision and fell in love with not only the new homes being offered, but the facilities StoneRidge had to offer. We wanted views and you didn't disappoint...looking everyday at our mountain views is a dream come true! Tim, we thank you every day for our wonderful retirement home!"
Peter and Mary King
"In today's world, service plays a very important role to the consumer. When I say service I mean reliability, trust, knowledge, experience and ambition. You exceeded our highest expectations of great service. We experienced gratification in working with you throughout the entire process of buying and selling our homes."
Theresa & Jay S.
"Tim represented me in our new purchase and in the sale of our house. He is very capable, thoughtful and helpful in all issues! I have recommended him a few times already."
"Tim really listened to us when we told him what we were looking for. He found the house that fit our family! Outstanding!"
"Tim is the best in the business... above excellent! I have already referred him to friends and family.
"Tim Anderson is not only the best at his job, but also a very helpful and caring person who went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and understand everything about buying a house and getting everything we wanted."